Built 1944 by Central Bridge Company, Trenton,Ontario. L50.44'. B13.75'. D5.03'. 67grt. 240bhp 6cyl Vivian diesel engine. ON169920.
1944 Completed, chartered to MoWT, managers Ross & Marshall Ltd named Tanac 66
1948 Sold to Fraser & White Ltd., Portsmouth, renamed Industrious.
1964 Sold to Corrall Ltd., Portsmouth.
1965 Sold to C.W. Beckett & Co Ltd., London, renamed Bess.
1973 Sold to Woodfords (London) Ltd., Twickenham. 197? Sold to Marcus Neville Ltd., Newhaven.
1976 Sold to Allpalm Ltd, London and shipped to Lagos. No further trace.