Albion, Built 1924 by Rowhedge Ironworks Ltd., Rowhedge. YN 289. L58'. B13.3'. D5.5'. 37grt. 2cyl compound steam engine by builder.
1924 Delivered to Thames Conservancy Commission, London named Thames
19xx Sold to R G Odell Ltd, London renamed Albion.
19xx Reengined 568bhp Mirrlees diesel.
19xx Owners H R Mitchell & Sons Ltd., London.
1964 Renamed HRM.
1972 Owners M tugs, London renamed APM
Rate this file (Current rating : 5 / 5 with 1 votes)