Built 1910 by G Rennie & Co, Greenwich. L70'. B17.3'. D8.8'. 68grt. 375ihp 2cyl compound steam engine. ON129194.
1910 Delivered to Vokins & Co Ltd, London. 1924 Owner Vokins Ltd
1934: To Clements Knowling & Co Ltd, Brentford
1937 Collided with and sank motor barge Dee off Butlers Wharf
1940 Req by Admiralty for patrol service
1945 Returned to owners
1957 Scrapped by T W Ward Ltd., Grays.